Book direct with the hotel by emailing email@example.com.
The Aria Hotel Budapest is a luxury boutique hotel with an exquisite design inspired by music, located in the historic Lipótváros neighborhood of Budapest; the perfect base for a romantic and fun city break.
- Cool music-themed boutique hotel
- 44 stylishly decorated rooms and 5 sumptuous suites
- Complimentary breakfast and afternoon wine & cheese
- Stunning roof garden with 360˚ views
- Glamorous and super cool with a touch of sophisticated elegance
- Non-smoking hotel
Designed by Zoltan Varro with a musical concept, the Aria Hotel Budapest simultaneously recreated the rich, lavish atmosphere of a historic Hungarian palace while also embracing visitors in the warmth and comfort of a private residence. Each of the four wings is dedicated to one of four major genres of music: Classical, Opera, Contemporary, and Jazz.
The hotel includes an indoor pool, spa, fitness centre, a hot tub and sauna, in addition to a spectacular roof terrace. The High Note SkyBar is one of the highlights of your stay at the Aria Hotel Budapest. This is a full-service, lushly landscaped rooftop garden designed for your personal dining, cocktails, and sunbathing pleasure, all while reveling in the breathtaking views of Budapest and St. Stephen’s Basilica.
The stunning glass-enclosed courtyard is the heart of the hotel, where guests and non-residents can enjoy cocktails and refreshments while listening to musical entertainment.
What makes the Music Garden courtyard such an architectural marvel is the one-of-a-kind glass enclosure, bringing the beauty of the outdoors inside, allowing guests a clear view of the sky and stars above, while remaining climate-controlled for perfect comfort in any season. Other unique features, such as the piano key floor tiles and the LED imaging screen, grace the Music Garden with a whimsical, yet sophisticated style.
After a day exploring Budapest, relax, rejuvenate and refresh in the Harmony Spa before heading to Satchmo’s Bar and Library Lounge where you can unwind, meet with friends, or mingle with the local crowd. Choose your groove, from the lively, glamorous retro bar to a quiet and romantic spot by the fireside lounge – or dine al fresco with cool drinks, hot jazz, and casual dining served on the garden terrace, weather permitting. Every Friday and Saturday night and occasional nights throughout week, enjoy live music from local musicians.
A range of rooms and suites are available at Aria Hotel Budapest featuring art nouveau, baroque or pop-art styling. All come with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and Blu-ray players, as well as iPhone docks and Nespresso machines. Some offer balconies and/or city views.
- Luxury room with 1 king bed
- Aria signature room with 1 king bed – Music garden balcony view
- Aria signature room with 1 king bed – City view
- Grand luxury room with 2 full beds – City view
- Two bedroom, two bath family duet
- Opera suite with 1 king bed, plus sofa bed – City view
- Romeo & Juliet Opera balcony suite with 1 king bed, plus sofa bed – City view
- La Traviata – 2 or 1 bedroom terrace suite
- Terrace room with 1 euro king bed
- The Liszt studio
- Sunroom with 1 king bed